Our Committment to Safe Dine in
It is only in our darkest hours that we can discover the true strength of the brilliant light within ourselves that can never, ever, be dimmed.
Despite recent difficulties, the safety and well-being of guests and employees remain our number one priority, which is why we have set in place Health & Safety Measures for your total convenience.
Committed to rigidly follow government guidelines alongside additional measures to keep you safe, stringent protocols have been implemented in our restaurant outlined below:
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the restaurant for guest use.
- All dine-in guests will be offered hand sanitizer before entering.
- All guest table surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly between use.
- Stringent hygiene protocol training has been implemented for all employees.
- All employees will be wearing PPE and following strict hygiene protocol within the restaurant at all times.
- Cash transactions will not be accepted.
- All guests are to maintain a physical distance of 6 Feet between them and other restaurant guests.
- Groups will be seated six feet apart with a maximum of 6 people per table.
- The washrooms will be sanitized every 15 minutes.
- Menus are available on our website. Single-use menus are also available.
- A maximum of 50% occupancy will be followed.
- Any guest exhibiting COVID-19 related symptoms will be asked to return when they are well.
We appreciate you for understanding and bearing with us.